Excited to bring my MLB GPP cheatsheet over to the team at Elite Fantasy where we will look to build upon all of our 2019 success.
Today I’ll be covering the fourteen game main slate beginning at 7:05 pm. If you’re not familiar with this piece, it will be broken down into the following three sections:
- A cheat sheet with three tiers of players (each pricing tier based on Fanduel positions/pricing).
- My favorite stacks to target and which players in said stacks I prefer.
- Lastly, my “Today’s Edge” section, which covers my edge play/fade of the slate (will update ~30 minutes prior to lock), top HR picks, and the players I will have the most exposure to on the slate.
I’m here to give you the players to consider for your 7/30/19 MLB GPP’s. This isn’t a list of every player I will have but rather the top guys I am including in my stacks/core, whether it be as a matchup based play, ownership based play, or even a leverage play, they will all be included in this core list.
- Arizona Diamondbacks: RHH: Marte, Escobar, Walker. Utilize bottom of the lineup for value.
- NY Yankees: Voit, Judge, Edwin
- Seattle Mariners: Seager, Vogelbach, Narvaez
- LA Dodgers: RHH, Pollock, Turner, White
- Pittsburgh Pirates: LHH, Bell, Dickerson, Reynolds
- Others to consider: Cleveland Indians (large field gpp only), SF Giants, Phillies
- Home Run Predictions:
- Josh Bell
- Eduardo Escobar
- Top Owned Play(s) on slate (based on exposure across all my lineups)
- SP – Yu Darvish
- Bat – Christian Walker
- The Edge:
- Bryan Reynolds – stay hot kid!