- Aaron Nola – Nola will easily be the chalk pitcher tonight but for good reason. He has the best matchup and they are in an extremely hitter friendly park. I’m not going to recommend fading Nola, but if you do, it would be a great way to get leverage on half the field if things go bad for him.
- Walker Beuhler – I actually think Buehler is better than Nola but doesn’t have a better matchup. I also hate going pitchers in Chase Field but think the Diamondbacks are in for some regression. Buehler should be less owned of the two which automatically puts him on my GPP radar.
- Corbin Martin – I love this kid and think he will be great one day. I will be using him as my SP2 on all of my teams except for my hedge teams (which you should do as well if you go him). Martin was lights out his first start and has been pretty bad ever since. I think it’s just a matter of time before he shows us another huge upside game and Seattle doesn’t scare me one bit.
- LAD – This lineup is too good and I think people will shy away from the stack tonight. ALL IN.
- HOU – They should have no problem hitting up on the Mariners pitching, I’m just afraid they will be super chalk.
- PHI – I think they might be a little sneaky with huge upside and that’s all you can ask for on a small slate like this.