- Jack Flaherty – Flaherty has faced either the Brewers or Dodgers in 4 of his 5 starts so far this season. Now he gets to go up against a Reds team that has struggled offensively to start the season and gets a huge bump pitching at home. Flaherty price on FD is a joke and almost a must play over there. I like him slightly over Sale on DK especially when factoring in the weather.
- Zack Eflin – Although Eflin got rocked in his last outing against the Marlins they are still the Marlins and the best matchup for Eflin possible. I’m not going to overthink anything here and I think this makes for a great play this afternoon.
- Reynaldo Lopez – Lopez was up against Detroit in his last start and pitched great! He had 8k’s and 21DK points. My favorite thing about Lopez is more times then not he will either reach value and be a great play or give up 3 home runs to the winning stack that day. Be sure to have a hedge stack somewhere if you do go Lopez.
STACKS (fav in order)
- MIN – Might be the hottest team in baseball right now with back to back 5hr games.
- TOR – With Vlad JR. added into this lineup it makes it all the more dangerous and I’m expecting big things from them.
- SD – This is my sneaky stack of the day. The Padres are more then capable of scoring 10+ runs and I love this matchup against Hellickson.
C: Garver, Flowers, Hedges
1B: Smoak, Hoskins, Cron, Hosmer
2B: Merrifield, Sogard, Albies
3B: Vlad JR, Donaldson, Arenado, Gonzalez
SS: Tatis Jr, Simmons, Polanco, Semien
OF$$$: Trout, (MIN OF), Acuna, Davis, Harper
OF$$: Blackmon, Calhoun, Castellanos, McCutchen
OF$: Braun, Williams, Myers, Wilkerson
Double Dong: Donaldson
4-Hit Game: Tatis Jr.
Favorite 1-Off Player: Donaldson
5%-Owned Dong: Castellanos
2%-Owned Dong: Hosmer